Hi,

Need your help. I am trying to download unstandard tag library from the
"Download" section of from page
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/unstandard-doc/intro.html.
But it is showing me error 404 on all the three links in the download
section "nightly development build link", "Jakarta-taglibs source link"
and "Jakarta taglibs distribution link".

Please help me as I need to use the taglibs in my project. Thank you.

Regards,
-Vaibhav V. Desai
Analyst Programmer
Wells Fargo - Automated Enrollment Solution
Syntel Ltd (CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001 company)
W : <<http://www.syntelinc.com/ <BLOCKED::http://www.syntelinc.com/> >>
N  : 0221-3382

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from
Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you
are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.