In TomEE 7.0.3 everything is fine at startup.  But if a webapp is reloaded I get java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault cannot be cast to org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager and the whole container needs to be restarted which is not ideal during production

Now in TomEE 7.0.4 I cannot even start without this error so I cannot upgrade.

It seems like a classloader issue but taglibs is the only hardcoded dependency on xalan