Den 17 feb 2015 13:51 skrev "str4d" <st...@i2pmail.org>:

> I2P is an anonymous analogue of the Internet, so it is disingenuous to
> compare it to a user's home network. If you have a private network
> that you have full control over and that can be isolated from the
> outside, then you have no need of the anonymity (and overhead) that
> I2P provides.

I was explicitly only talking about the particular use case where public
introducers are used with no restrictions on who can participate as storage
nodes. Because as far as I can see, that's the most common combination of
using I2P with Tahoe-LAFS. When I was talking about the I2P version, I was
including the differences in configuration.