On 10/13/2016 11:09 AM, dawuud wrote as excerpted:
> I wonder if the failed versus pass buildbots have different versions
> of twisted or different Linux kernel versions which have slightly
> different inotify implementations.

For CentOS 7, Fedora 24 and Jessie you can find the kernel version in
the buildbot host information.

In fact, all the slaves I run share the same (instance of a running)
kernel (the kernel of the LXC host). It seems to work for Jessie but
not for the RHELs – maybe you have another idea before you dig in there
since it seems to be unlikely related to the kernel version.

Good luck,

Lukas

--
+49 174 940 74 71