We have a venue! It will be at the Mechanics Institute Library, at 57
Post St, San Francisco, right next to the Montgomery BART station. I've
rented the space from 9-5 each day, and there's space for about 15
people (and wifi and a whiteboard, and we'll have a projector too).

Daira and Meejah and I will be there for sure, and we'll probably have
David and Zooko and Liz too. If you're in SF on November 8+9, come on
by! Please add your name to the list so we can plan for food and stuff:

  https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Summit2016

and please add topics that you'd like to talk about to the wiki as well:
I'm hoping to assemble an agenda of sorts before we meet.

see you in november,
 -Brian