Meejah,

Thanks for the very helpful response.

If you mean "a system-packaged Twisted" you have to create the

    virtualenv with --system-site-packages (or similar) for it to "see"

    system-installed libraries.

I finally realized that I needed to install these packages myself since they
are not in the repository that’s used by the Tahoe-LAFS install program. I have
gotten past Twisted by manually installing it. I am now at the python package
“pyNaCl”. It looks like does not exist for OpenWrt. I think I will have to
compile “pyNaCl” from source to get a version for OpenWrt.

If you're familiar with IRC, asking in #tahoe-lafs on Freenode network

    might get you faster answer and more help :)

I just connected to #tahoe-lafs on Freenode and there is no one on that
channel. I will wait to see if someone joins.

Thanks,

                Bruce T

    > However, I still get the same error from pip install even when the

    > twisted package is installed on my OpenWrt virtual machine.

    Hi Bruce,

    --

    meejah