Lele Gaifax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:21:20 +0200
> Walter Franzini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]

>> But which convention holds for tailor tests (e.g. the tailor script
>> should be in the path)?
>
> To be honest, I somewhat dislike the way the test are laid in the
> tree. We have two different sets of test, one in Python under
> ./vcpx/tests and one in Bourne shell under ./test-scripts.

I was thinking about wrapping the python tests in a shell script:

#!/bin/sh

tailor test ....

> While the former can be executed with "tailor test", the latter isn't
> as simple, currently.
>
> I found myself confused lately when I ran the shell scripts, I had to
> tweak them in several ways to be able to run them properly.

Same confusion here, so I've written the test-darcs2aegis-simple.sh
following the aegis rules :-)

--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/

PGP Public key ID: 1024D/CB3FEB43
Key fingerprint  : FA26 C33B CAFF 7848 EFEB  7327 96AA 2D57 CB3F EB43
Key server       : http://www.keyserver.net