When I use tailor to import a subversion repo to darcs, using the configuration
below,
I get the full directory structure from the subversion repo (with the standard
trunk, branches, and tags subdirectories), but darcs doesn't seem to know
anything about the subversion tags:

$ darcs show tags
$

If I change the [svn:source] section of the configuration file so that
module = /trunk
then I get only the trunk part of the project (with no subdirectory),
but again darcs doesn't know about the tags.

Ideally, I would like to get just the files in trunk, but have darcs
know the subversion tags so that I could conjure up a specific release number.
Is this possible with tailor at present?  If not, I think it would make
a nice feature.

By the way, tailor is wonderfully useful even without this --
thanks very much for developing and releasing this program!

Configuration file follows.

[DEFAULT]
verbose = True

[project]
target = darcs:target
start-revision = 1
root-directory = /home/gdweber/teach/syllabi-darcs-full
state-file = tailor.state
source = svn:source
subdir = .

[darcs:target]
module = /
repository = file:///home/gdweber/teach/syllabi-darcs-full

[svn:source]
module = /
repository = file:///home/gdweber/svn.d/syllabi

--
  / _ \ / _ \| |    | |     Gregory D. Weber, Associate Professor