On 1/9/13, Robert Ransom <rransom.8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> * The icons in share/keepassx/icons/ appear to be from the Oxygen
> theme, and appear to be missing both their copyright and license
> information (Oxygen is LGPL) and their preferred form for modification
> (especially clientic.png).

Some of them are from Nuvola (at least down.png (originally named
go-down.png) and newentry.png (originally named
document-import-key.png)).  Some of them are from Oxygen (at least
go-previous.png and go-next.png), and the lack of any obvious
attribution for those images in the tarball clearly violates the
license specified in oxygen-icon-theme's Debian copyright file.  The
bookmark-* icons look familiar to me, but were not copied from Nuvola,
Oxygen, or Crystal.

ftpmaster will not be pleased about this mess.

Robert Ransom