I have started working on bug #6288, automating the "Update PO files" step
of the release process. This is done with a new "import-translations"
script that automatically import completed translations from Transifex
(through torproject.org:translation.git), except for French and Portuguese
(Brazil).

The actual release process document is also updated.

Please review and merge:
 - repo "winterfairy/tails", branch "import-translations" (based on devel)
 - repo "winterfairy/greeter", branch "import-translations" (based on master)

I have only finished the work on those two repositories yet, but I want to
have it reviewed so I know I am doing it right before I do it for the rest
of the repositories too.

By the way: The mailing list archives are down: "Service Temporarily
Unavailable". I cannot view any replies, nor temporarily subscribe to the
list. Please CC me.