I have 80 Images to submit. 40 png's and 40 of the same images in svg
format. Most are variations of 3 core images. The banner and splash
compositions are also included with several variations of each. The
deadline is nearing. Please allow me to email them to you or I'll have to
flood a page with the links which would be tedious and suck. The deadline I
hope is by end of day. Otherwise it would be the end for me and my work for
naught. Thank you for your time and patience.