sajol...@pimienta.org:
> u wrote:
>> Please review and pull :)
>
> Nice! I reviewed your branch and added tons of nitpicking to it. So
> please review my work.
>
> Here a few questions:
>
> - Line 44: I don't understand what "under 200 € a statement of account
> is sufficient" means.

It means that if you want a tax deduction because you donated something,
you do not necessarily need a receipt from Zwiebelfreunde saying that
you donated. A simple statement or print out of your bank account is
enough to present to the tax office. For smaller sums they do not even
ask for any written proof in some european countries.

> - Line 61: what is the technical limitation behind "If possible"? Could
> we say "Please, use euro as currency" instead?

As written in the next sentence: "Paypal will automatically convert it
to your local currency" - and this will make accounting more difficult
for Zweiebelfreunde, as they state on their website. I have not more
technical details about it. Maybe ask them?

> - I feel like we are duplicating the explanation about Zwiebelfreunde
> e.V. and Torservers.net in the wire transfer and the Paypal section. But
> people might jump to one or another directly. So could we instead
> factorize that in the first section "Ways to donate" instead?

sure, i let you take care of this?

> The regarding my commits, the most controversial ones might be:
>
> - e36ee00: I really felt that the previous one was trying to be
> informative but wasn't. So I tried to workaround that.
>
> - c1aae8b: Does that makes sense from a technical point of view?
>
> We're almost there!

Where does your repository live? My only point of reference is
git.tails.boum.org and i can't see it there.

Cheers.
u.