> feels like someone shouting their opinion
> into a room full of people and slamming the door from the outside before
> anyone can react.

I just did it because it's not the first time I read such kind of mail
in this list. Many times developers have some opinions that he use as
argument, or invented arguments. A example is my first mail in this list,
about why the site for download the .iso image have not http performed in TLS,
since all the websites from .boum.org is encrypted. The answer I've got is
that "this project is not about security, but about privacy". I don't want
to waste more time reading this again, so I unsubscribe.

> even after your first angry reaction - a calm,
> objective explanation of the reasons for the criticized current behavior

I don't think that write "bullshit" is a "angry reaction" and is to not be
"excellent" with others. If you guys think this, then get out sometimes and
read some forums. Also, I don't think you guys have the right to limit my
freedom to do this, so that's why I unsubscribe too.
About the explanation, I don't think it's a valid argument, since the packages
from "pkg-mozext-maintainers" seems just "ported", and not "audited".
So, does not matter if you get this source from creator repository or debian.

> Tails already makes use of iptables to prevent (nearly)
> any non-Tor traffic from happening.
> [...]
&&
> DNS lookups are performed by the exit node, not your own computer.

Thanks for the good argument. Anyway, I don't think a "addon" is good enough
for this.
Not just that they use "lists" (that can be manipuled by ads companies, and
it's not
on debian repo too, maybe should not be used on Tails...]), but the high
dependency of Gecko
engine. Also, it will not work with others software, like if I want to browse
with webkit
or libwww (lynx, w3m, etc).

Please, CC me if you want me to read others mails. Thanks.