Hi,

Meta: putting tails-ux in copy for the info but please answer on
tails-dev only.

I wanted to clarify a bit what's going on regarding the development of
the Verification Extension (#7552).

In terms of specs, I realized that we were not taking into account the
case where the download might get interrupted either on the client side
by a faulty network connection, either on the server side by a faulty
mirror. That's now #9717 and I proposed a mockup:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/attachments/download/922/extension-20150828-resume.pdf

Tchou, can you have a look (as I couldn't assign the ticket to both you
and Maone).

In terms of HTML+CSS, we're still waiting for tchou to review and mockup
the code on /blueprint/bootstrapping/extension/prototype. That's #9384.
And to draft a CSS. That's #9385. Tchou, any ETA on that?

In terms of mirror support, we did great progress to disable ETags on
all the mirrors. Only one of two still have them but we can replace them
pretty much any time if needed.

In terms of extension code, Maone told us he would be busy with other
extension work over the summer but maybe he's back on track now. Giorgio
what's up? Do you have any ETA for a first prototype? Anything blocking you?

Just to let you know, we want to do extensive user testing sessions of
the whole process (Installation Assistant + Verification Extension) in
November. So we need all the pieces to be ready by then.