Hi,

emmapeel wrote (07 Oct 2015 14:21:54 GMT) :
> When reporting documentation tickets, I feel I could use 'Website' as
> affected tool.

> This way for example tails-press or people interested on documentation
> could have a 'heads up' about my tickets. But maybe it is a bit solipsist...

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand the use case correctly.

Note that we have "Type of work = End-user documentation" already, and
I like it that one can combine that with e.g. "Affected tool =
Browser", so that it's clear that it's a ticket about the
browser's documentation.

If this note doesn't help, can you please clarify what set of tickets
you want to be able to sort apart of the others?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri