Hi,

Christian Medel <cmedelahum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess I just booted in a normal Cinnamon session altogether.

I don't think that it's a good idea to ship cinnamon on Tails. It's a
*fork* of GNOME and would make the user experience under the camouflage
too different than under the standard GNOME I think.

> The bad thing with SHELL is that it doesn't look at all like windows.

I think that this is a very bold assumption. You can do basically
everything with shell extensions.

> Even with window list and bottom panels activated, there's no way to get
> a decent taskbar

What do you mean by "a decent taskbar"?

> or hide the top bar.

> No system tray either.

Suse Entreprise Desktop made a GNOME desktop with only one panel:

http://videos.guadec.org/2015/Challenge%20of%20Enterprise%20Desktop%20with%20GNOME%203/

They have litte patches to GNOME shell JS, which I think we could
apply if needed, as well as their own extension.

> I successfully have tested Windows 10 v0.6.7 in SHELL. It looks just
> like on 3.18, since the theme was originally built for Linux Mint 17.1.
> To answer a previous question, if corrections are needed I will gladly
> do my best to correct them.
>
> This is how Debian looked while in a GNOME 3.14 session :
>
> http://i.imgur.com/wPq01XH.png

Great! Would you try thin under Tails Jessie? You can find the latest
ISO here:

http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-jessie/lastSuccessful/archive/latest.iso

> some bugs :
>
> - terminal background color & text color

See
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/gnome-theme-windows8/tree/gtk/gtk-3.0/apps/gnome-applications.css#n173

> - metacity only for GTK 2.0 apps

I'm not sure I understand, but see: