Hi,

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 09:28:13PM +0100, intrigeri wrote:

> So, it seems that the current proposal is to skip the temporary
> workaround (name-based filtering), and instead directly do
> content-based filtering. Fine by me!

Yay! Happy to get a consensus.

> What's missing is:
>
>  * the list of scenarios that shall be tagged @doc: at least the one
>    anonym mentioned earlier in this thread; plus "check all PO files"
>    I guess; the WhisperBack tests once they have been written; more?

I've added a ticket (#10706) and a branch containing what I've found to
be relevant to be tagged as such.

>  * some process to make sure we tag scenarios @doc whenever relevant;
>    I think we'll forget from time to time, and it's fine, because
>    we'll be adding such scenarios very rarely; so perhaps a yearly
>    check by the RM (e.g. 1st release of the year) is good enough?

Added that to the RM role in commit 4b176e2.

>  * and finally, some Redmine tickets describing this decision and the
>    timeline of its implementation.

I've also added #10707 which is about the actual implementation of this
feature. It has a dedicated branch with a commit doing so. I don't see
what other tickets we may want to add for this.

> bertagaz: once we have all that, please reassign #10492 to me for
> review.

Done.

bert.