Hi,

Tails wrote (11 Feb 2016 08:04:54 GMT) :
> intrigeri asked:
>> I don't understand: why are you rebuilding all packages, instead of
>> just the Tails -specific ones (that are not in Debian)?
> I tried to build only the packages from repository
> http://deb.tails.boum.org/.

OK, so far, so good :)

> Am I on the wrong route (or repository)? Or could anybody provide a more
> reduced/specific list of tails specific packages?

The attachments you posted on the ticket seem to indicate that you're
trying to build many more packages, including some that we haven't
beeng shipping in Tails for ages.

I think you should focus on packages that are in the "devel" suite of
our APT repository. OK?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri