Hi,

Anonymous wrote (07 Mar 2016 01:17:01 GMT) :
> 1. Why was dconf-editor dropped from Tails?

According to our Git history, we've never shipped it in Tails.

> 2. gedit-plugins

> This is a good package to have installed.

Please start there:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/additional_software/

"Can my favourite software be included in Tails?" in our FAQ:
https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/

> 3. Systemd private directories in /tmp

> Why are there so many "systemd-private-" directories in /tmp

I guess it has to do with systemd's PrivateTmp= security feature.
If you're more curious than that, I suggest checking in the systemd
source code.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri