intrigeri <intrig...@boum.org> writes:
> Sounds great! Back in the days we had started experimenting with
> a GRUB2 module to do that, so this definitely rings a bell :)

Yeah; I looked into that a bit, but I decided I really wanted a project
that's all assembly, so there isn't a possibility of a compiler doing
something "clever" and optimizing writes out at all.

> No: Tails 3.0 (based on Debian Stretch) will be x86_64 only.

Awesome!  I've got one or two more bugs to crush, and I need to get
final sign-off from my employer, but I'll reach out wiht the results of
testing once I have all the ducks in a row.

Thanks!

--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg
~hlieberman