Hi there,

sorry for the delay, I got side tracked with other stuff.

My first and summary impression is, that this is looking excellent!

./tor-controlport-filter --listen-address 9052
Tor control port filter started, listening on 9052:9051

Do you see any reason in Whonix not to use the following...?

  match-hosts:
    - '*'

What I found confusing is, that "SIGNAL NEWNYM" is allowed, but being
case sensitive, i.e. "signal newnym" being blocked.

What do you suggest Whonix should use to pass --listen-address? A system
drop-in file overwriting ExecStart?

Cheers,
Patrick