Hi,

jurgenwi...@telfort.nl:
> I, with many others, would love to use Retroshare over Tor.
> Since, as far as I know, it is one of, if not, the best privacy solution
> available. (See: http://secushare.org/comparison)

> On the Tails website I find that Retroshare is not in Tails because
> it is not available for Debian.

Right, it's not in Debian. If it were, then you could easily use it
with the Additional Software Packages feature.

> However, when I visit the Retroshare website
> (http://retroshare.net/downloads.html)
> I find stable downloads for Retroshare on Debian.

Right, they offer third-party packages for Debian. For many reasons we
pull packages from Debian, not from upstream third-party
APT repositories.

Still, if you are fine with trusting and using these third-party
packages, then the "Configuring additional APT repositories" section
on https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/additional_software/
might fit your needs :)

Cheers,
--