On 2017-01-17 11:47, Silkie Carlo wrote:
Hi,

Will Tails 3.0 and updates beyond that be only for 64-bit computers?

Many high risk users are using Tails with Thinkpad X60s and other, older
modified 32-bit machines.

Thanks a lot,

Silkie

Hi,

Yes, our plan is to switch to 64-bit only Tails releases and drop the 32-bit users since there aren't as many as there used to be. Some of the rationale can be found here: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8183

I guess your best bet is to find those hard to find x60 64-bit motherboard + cpu...

Best,
DrWhax