Hi,

tl;dr: please clarify by the end of April if you can handle your 3.0
and priority >= Elevated Redmine tickets by May 15.

Almost all big changes we want to see in 3.0 are done, or close to be.
We'll release 3.0~beta4 on Wednesday, and likely a first release
candidate around May 20, after which only minimal fixes for important
problems will go in.

So far we shared the work very nicely among a number of people, and
it's been amazing. Now, the release will happen in 2 months, and
anonym and I are personally responsible for putting it in good shape,
so I'd like to know more precisely what the two of us will have to
deal with ourselves.

So, please have a look now at *your* Tails 3.0 tickets with priority
Elevated or higher, and think: if you can handle them by May 15, fine.
If there are some you think you will not be able to address by May 15,
then please de-assign you or at least clarify your plans on Redmine.

Bonus points if you drop me a line privately once you've gone through
this, so I know how to interpret any lack of action on Redmine :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
--
intrigeri