Hi!

We have issues with Florence design, implementation, and its poor
integration into GNOME; it's not getting any better over time.
One option we have is to simply drop it and instead rely on GNOME's
own on-screen keyboard.

I've looked at this topic again and summed up my findings, pros and
cons:

   https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8281#note-26

I would like us to make a decision during next monthly meeting
(AugustĀ 3) so I have time to implement it in time for Tails 3.2.

This discussion will be nicer, and the resulting decision better for
everyone involved (users, developers, help desk), if we gather the
data we have before the meeting. So if there's any information that is
lacking in my summary, please let me know either right here or
on Redmine.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--