u:
> Hi!

> for the future donation campaign I need a clean start..
> That's why I implemented some small CSS fixes. Please review and merge:

> 451f:tails/feature/smallCSSfixes

Thanks!

Meta: I'm not a CSS person so I'll only nitpick^Wcomment on stuff I am
at ease with.

commit d2d5d8d76449eab066bb1e992724d13b0b24496f seems to add a black
border-bottom to the links to translations, while the commit message
says "Make other languages stick to the correct place", so perhaps
that was not intended?

Please use ./wiki/src/contribute/how/documentation/compress-image.sh
on the new images and rewrite history (so we don't import two
versions of the same image into .git :)

It looks like lib/banner.png is not used anymore. Remove it?

I see a few indentation (e.g. tabs vs. spaces) inconsistencies
introduced by this branch.

While you're doing house-cleaning, I see "0,5s" transitions in a few
places you don't touch. Is the comma supported there (as opposed to
"0.5s") or do we have code that doesn't do what one might think? :)

> I would appreciate if this
> could be merged before starting the donation campaign, that is.. quite
> soonish :)

I've built the website and noticed no obvious problem, so once these
issues have been fixed I'm happy to merge, unless you think it's more
reasonable to let sajolida review first. Now, something more specific
than "quite soonish" would help me prioritize my work :)

Cheers!
--
intrigeri