Hi,

syster via Tails-dev (2021-01-19):
> Question:
> You want me to dick deeper into this topic, reaching out to more collectives
> and document my findings? I can help to make the idea of selling merch more
> concrete, thought I only continue furthering my investigation if there is
> general interest in the approach I'm taking and if it seems likely that Tails
> will offer merch, if the result of the research is positive (whatever that
> means).

I like your approach.

I greatly appreciate that you're aiming for a setup that minimizes the
amount of work required by core Tails workers. Thanks for this!

Before I can form an opinion, I need to better understand what work
this would require, that can't be outsourced and that you are not in
a position to commit to yourself. Is this something you could clarify?

Cheers!