Wow, it super cool to see that you already have an automated import
process :)

Things I could spot within 20 minutes of browsing through it:

- Redmine issues are sometimes referenced with '#' and sometimes
  without. For example:

  https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues/17227

  Without: Original created by @sajolida on 17227 (Redmine)

  With: Blocks #16711

  I wonder whether it might make it harder to use the internal search.

- The color scheme of some tags is not accessible. For example white on
  neon green (definitely) and white on orange (probably). But I guess
  that's easy to change afterwards :)

- I don't understand the labels that are only numbers (eg. 165) and they
  lead to empty lists. For example:

  https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues?label_name%5B%5D=165

- Some embedded images are broken. For example:

  https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues/17068

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/