Hi!

Spam:
> Hello, i have a little problem with bootingtails from usb in
> virt-manager. Booting it "normal" as a live-system works just fine.Also
> booting the VM from the iso image on the computer.But if i plug in the
> usb an start the VM it says no bootable device?
>
> I followed your instructions on the tailswebsite about virt-manager
> /booting from UBS_SD card closely.

I think nobody answered this because we can't do anything else than to
try again to follow the doc:
https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/virtualization/virt-manager/index.en.html#index4h1

You could try like this (from the command line, but if you're on a
Windows machine that won't work):
  qemu-system-x86_64 -usb /dev/sdb
(where /dev/sdb is the address of the stick).

It sounds like a problem of virt-manager rather than Tails, so you
should try to get help from them/their forums etc.

Cheers!
u.