On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:38:40 +1100
Franc Carter <franc.car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip]
>

> > Futher poking around I've found the 'Unclassified SA' 'suburb',
> > containing over 100 segments scattered all over the state, I assume
> > most other states will have a similar object, what's the thoughts of
> > everyone on this case? Is it really needed? (I assume it's just a
> > category in the ABS data that's come across wholesale). Seems to me
> > anything not in side a suburb boundary would be considered
> > unclassified anyway?
>

> I noticed a small number of those in NSW and decided to ignore them
> and just put them, that might have been a bad idea ;-(

LOL, Well I guess we just need to decide if a 'unclassified' suburb is
appropriate or not. If we decide it's not we blow away the relation and
problem solved :) Or if keep it should we somehow flag it
slightly differently so that we know it's not an actual suburb called
'Unclassified', although there are weirder names around ;)

--

=b