--- On Sun, 21/6/09, David Dean <dd...@ieee.org> wrote:
> Of course, if the number of kilometres is always the same
> you could easily
> work out where the location is anyway by looking at the
> blank hole in all
> their traces, helpfully centred on their house.

Sure, it's a cat and mouse game which I've been going over in my head to try
and work out a solution to.

One possible solution is to randomly upload them via the account I created
which I use to accept auto uploaded GPX files from hundreds of other people.

The downside with this solution is that most people submitting traces this way
aren't in Australia so that probably won't help much for the GPX files I've
created in Australia.

So to solve this problem I just need to make similar apps for other handsets
that people would use in Australia.

It's all about how much time and effort you can and are willing to commit to
such problems.