--- On Fri, 19/6/09, David Dean <dd...@ieee.org> wrote:

> Only two weeks to go now! If you know people off-list who
> are in Brisbane and
> OpenStreetMappers (or interested), please let them know.

I realise the social benefit in these meetups, however a thought occurred
today, although a little more time consuming but people might turn these into
planning and half day drives, or half day drive each way days and "Adopt a
Town" or area outside hi-res satellite coverage areas.

I'm not sure how many are active in and around the Brisbane/Toowoomba areas but
there seems to me to be a lot of areas not far out of metro areas that have
very poor coverage.

However I guess that's the devil in the details, when applying crowd sourcing
you need crowds everywhere :)