John Smith wrote:
... I have a new version uploaded that ignores a lot of the ABS tags, there is still some missing preset tags but that's a job for someone else really.

http://sharebee.com/856f6789

Good job John, that version of the validator.jar clears all of the ABS key/preset errors that are attributed to the ABS boundary ways.

I see only the "postal_code" key remains in the Validator warning, but that is showing against the ABS Postcode relation and not the ways on the screen. The standard presets do use a postcode key, but in the Karlsruhe Schema format of "addr:postcode".

The 'way end nodes near other way' boundary ways are involved have gone too .. the unnamed highway=*/junction=roundabout combination is no longer showing as an error.... you're on fire !! ...my JOSM has never looked so uncluttered!

Thank you :)

...now, if I could just do something about those pesky 'highway without a reference' errors when highway=tertiary ... but I'll save that for another day ;)

Hope your improvements are incorporated into the standard release so that all Aussie mappers can enjoy your good work and see the real errors that JOSM validator will throw up that need correcting.

Thanks again :)