On 15/08/2009, at 12:10 AM, John Smith wrote:

--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Graeme Wilson <wandere...@live.com.au> wrote:

Check the Snowy Valley Hwy around Khancoban. There are two
of them.

I'm not familiar with the that part of the country, can you give me a rough lat/lon or can you copy and paste the permalink from openstreetmap.org?

Here's the link for Khancoban - but the Snowy Mountains Highway is a fair way north of here.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-36.21661&lon=148.13063&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

Mark P.