Just a quick reminder that we have another Brisbane meetup at Southbank
tomorrow night for anyone who is interested. We will be meeting at 19:00 at
the Plough Inn and I'll have John's OSM Australia poster so I should be easy
to spot. (I may even bring something to help hang it up :) )

Details are at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Brisbane/Mapping_Parties/2009-08

These events will be occurring on the third weekend of every month from now
on in the Greater Brisbane area, with the next one after this being a *real*
mappping event at Redcliffe on the 19th September. Details for that will be
up on the wiki soon.

- David