On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 14:36 +0000, John Smith wrote:
or wear one?

> http://www.sonicresolutions.com/osm_vest/IMG_6327.jpg
> http://www.sonicresolutions.com/osm_vest/IMG_6328.jpg

I probably would wear something like that vest - during the day while
cycling / walking.
It'd atleast make some people in the general public feel less suspicious
of me cycling / walking up and down car parks / dead end roads / walking
around schools (some schools' boundaries aren't easily seen in Yahoo) /
taking photos of benches / bbqs / bins.

On the odd time I go surveying on foot / bicycle at night, I wear this:
http://www.exeliteworld.com/recreational.html?product=lumisash
Cars from a kilometer away down the road can see me at night time! :D

Another thing to note, it seems we can't order anything from
http://www.sonicresolutions.com/ anyway, as sonic resolutions is no
longer trading.
--

  cam_...@fastmail.fm