There is data available for " free " from our own government but it is what
they call medium resolution, that is 250 metres per pixel and it is free if you
download it, and the file size is from 1.5 to 2.5 GB. (Yes, GB) or $150 per
DVD, but at 250 m per pixel, I doubt it is usefull.

We need better than that.

To be continued...

Graeme Wilson VK1RE