Richard Colless wrote:

The route instructions asked me to travel to west to Birch Street, make a right turn, proceed north to Debrincat Avenue, then turn left into Glossop and proceed south to the service station -travel right round the block instead of using the service station entrance in Kurrajong Road.

I've put my Garmin Nuvi 1350 into simulation mode, positioned myself
near the Kurrajong & Boronia Rd intersection, enabled screenshot, and
told it to go to the BP POI.

I've attached the screenshot.  When I run it as a real-time simulation,
it takes me to a spot on Kurrajong Rd closest to the servo, and that's
it (end of journey).

Who's Garmin maps are you using?  I made mine using mkgmap.

John H

Your screenshot is what I expected to get.

I'm using the maps downloaded from OSM Australia http://www.osmaustralia.org/index.php. They work well in most instances, although the address search facility is non-existent.

I'm running them in a Garmin Etrex Venture CX, so the routing software may be a bit different.

Richard C.