I've played around with the alcohol relations a bit, changing the type
of relation to site, rather than multipolygon.
And have created a special relation for St Leonard's park, as it's
weird.

Alcohol free: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/384684
Alcohol prohibited: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/384683
Alcohol prohibited for St Leonard's Park:

The main Alcohol prohibited relation now includes St Leonard's Park
relation (as a child relation).

I've also updated the St Leonard's Park alcohol prohibited relation to
reflect the prohibition times and dates - as it's a weird special case.

The only thing I've got to whinge about it, is that when viewing the
main alcohol prohibited relation
Alcohol prohibited: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/384683
it doesn't highlight St Leonard's Park.  - Perhaps this is a bug I
should file? (and where would I file it to?)
--

  cam_...@fastmail.fm