On 11 March 2010 06:59, Roy Wallace <waldo000...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Contact those that made the incorrect changes. Other than that...Is

The mistakes I've seen so far seem a couple of years old, dunno if Liz
did anything about the person making changes to the town of St George
or not. I guess I was just trying to highlight these mistakes so
people would be more aware of them.

> there a particular wiki page that recommends names be spelt out in
> full? If so, you could add a warning there against indiscriminate
> "corrections" made in this regard. Not much more you can do...

There is for things like St -> Street, but it seems some people have
taken this out of context.