On 12 August 2010 21:13, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:
> There is no decline button, and no obligation to answer yet.  Existing
> Contributor Voluntary Re-licensing is for those who wish to accept the
> terms and get on with mapping.

To be valid there seems to be lacking a few significant details:

* How long will the voting period be open
* The lack of a decline and other options to gather as much additional
statistics on opinions seems concerning, as things seems to indicate
some form of attrition
* This is in line with my previous point, but you can't agree to the
ODBL if you disagree with the new contributor terms
* Outstanding questions about the contributor terms still lack valid answers

Overall while it's nice to be getting on with things, it leaves a lot
to be desired.