Just announced on legal-talk is that Phase 4[1] of the license change
process is scheduled for this Sunday, 19 June 2011.  During Phase 4,
only contributors who have accepted CT/ODbL will be able to edit.
That is, the 406 contributors who have declined CT/ODbL will not be
able to edit.

I understand that some of the readers of this list are uncertain of
the status of their contributions to OSM that are made while referring
to NearMap aerial imagery.  The License Working Group have discussed
this matter with representatives from NearMap several times during the
license change process.  We look forward to a reply from NearMap
regarding this matter and will be sure to pass it along to you as soon
as possible.

In the interim, we recommend that you open a new OSM account and
contribute only based on sources that are permitted under CT/ODbL.

While we expect that the cut over to phase 4 will be some time Sunday,
the time may shift one way or the other based on the availability of
the volunteers who actually implement the change and any technical
refinements that may be required.

Best regards,
Richard, on behalf of the License Working Group of the OSMF.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Implementation_Plan