Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com> wrote:
> It's been pointed out that I'm not replying to hundreds of messages
> from John Smith, Anthony and friends.
>
> I don't see them as they're automatically deleted. I find life is
> better without having the trolls fill my inbox.

I really don't know how to respond to this level of immature bullshit.

> However, if I have missed any reasonable points in there then feel
> free to repost them, just don't put those guys email addresses in
> the to/from/cc fields...

And waste my electrons? You don't seem to think any point you disagree
with is reasonable or worth responding to. You simply dismiss anybody
who disagrees with you as a troll without consideration.
--
Sam Couter         |  mailto:s...@couter.id.au