On 01/12/11 22:34, Mark Pulley wrote:

User "cc-cleaner"? I've had a quick look at some of the changesets, and
they all seem to be just deleting things. I have a suspicion that the
things being deleted are by users who haven't agreed to the new license,
but I didn't think we were up to this stage yet.

Should we get all of these changesets undone?

I've also just noticed that most of Cobar has gone. I did some edits on
the way through in May, some of these have been left alone, but some
have disappeared completely or been replaced by highway=road.

As one example, here is Louth Road:

This is just a stub, this used to link on to the other roads. No idea
why this has been done, as I *have* agreed to the new license, so my
edits don't need to be done again. (This was done by Firefishy, who
doesn't even live in Australia - I've just sent him a message to enquire
about this particular way.)

I saw the same relationship with Firefishy (from South Africa) and went to bed puzzling about the coincidence. Firefishy was adding in a little data within minutes of cc-cleaner's massive deletes.

I woke up a couple of minutes ago realizing that this pair of users must be the licence-change grim reaper at work.

John