I had a quick look at it this morning, and it seems a bit inaccurate in
areas where I know OSM is good. (Ashfield, Marrickville, Burwood)
Essentially routes marked on the map that are not cycle routes and actual
cycle routes missing.

That said, there are probably places where it lists real cycle routes that
OSM does not have, but possibly it is no more useful than council maps in
this regard. Either way you need to survey, but proving that something
isn't a cycle route tends to be more time consuming than proving something
is.

  - Ben.