Hi,
I work in the property valuation industry, and have a strong interest in
mapping buildings, leisure areas like swimming pols or tennis courts and
more...

How did you sell the idea of mapping buildings in your recent project? I
have done what I can, but it is a hard slog to map my own city (adelaide),
let alone most metro areas - australians dont seem as interested.

I am looking at mashing up osm data with psma data sets to answer real
world questions, but it seems like I am out on my own here.

Are there others in gov using the geo commons?