From: Warin
Sent: 01/31/14 11:00 AM
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Opps - may have done the wrong thing with a multiple
restriction?

Ok ...

The reason why I'm look at these turn restrictions .. there is a section - 2
nodes that give an error of overlapping ways .. one road .. finally worked it
out.. put another node on it and dragged it off - to reveal the overlap - a
circular way .. consisting of two nodes.. fixed that now.

Back to the turn restrictions: I've removed the 'group';. Put in two (or more?)
restrictions on individual nodes .. from my previews OSM garmin map that I
have. If the renderer has not resolved the original intended turn restrictions
then that is a further reason for going with individual turn restrictions
rather than a 'group' where one turn restriction has multiple vias, froms and
tos. Working on the KISS principle. Thought, would someone combining a number
of ways into one way, join the turn restrictions into one turn restriction to
make this mess?

In doing this I expanded 'my' area .. and that has now revealed more errors -
both overlapping ways and more turn restrictions stuff .. I fixed what I could
work out in a given time .. but I've left the rest ...
Authors appear to be cleary, Alexonthebus and OSMF Redactivation account. Area
is Pennant Hills Road - North Parramatta to Carlingford, Sydney.