Hi Jason,  there are 250k topographic map datasets at geoscience that contain
contour information.  I can't remember if they are 20 or 50m intervals. They
are free, and available as shape files all over Queensland.  Tiles are normally
40 x 40km.  I have found this very useable particular in the Connors range area
where peaks are not obvious because of the heavy vegetation.

I hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone