Andrew

Sydney was mostly empty post-licence change (for reasons I will not go
in to now) and lots of the roads were re-traced in an mad dash to patch
things up. At the time there was some expectation that it wouldn't take
all too much time for the street names to be fixed (given that Sydney is
not sooo small and in principle should support quite a large OSM
community), but as you see that didn't happen quite so fast. In any case
thank you for your work.

Simon