On 17/01/2016 10:57 AM, Ross wrote:
Be interesting to see if it does.

I think it's one of those that may need a human to check and say yes this is correct or not.

Cheers
Ross

On 17/01/16 09:47, Sam Wilson wrote:
Ah, yes! Good point, I'll fix that. :) But I think Osmose would still complain, because landuse and waterway shouldn't go together. I think. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmose/issues#4030

wateruse=? :-)

Picking nits; As boat yard would be on land ... perhaps boatyard should not be part of the waterway tag!

landuse=industrial, industrial=boatyard?

—Sam